Tuesday 30 October 2018

Roll A Story With A Dice (made up edition)

(If anyone is reding this can you please comment on my blog)
30 - 10 - 2018 W.A.L.T write a narrative

  • Character: (Shredonkey
  • Setting: (Underwater)
  • Problem: (Had Rabies)

Once upon a time there was a donkey, he got cursed by Shrek. He was now named Shredonkey. One day when he went fishing all of a sudden he got dragged in the water and saw a underwater kingdom. The thing that dragged him in was a raccoon and then the raccoon bit him on the arm. Poor little Shredonkey got rabies he swam to the surface of the sea and ran home. As soon as he got home it started to rain, infact it was a storm and lightning struck his house with disbelieve. When Shredonkey went inside it was like there was no house the roof was on fire! Shredonky got a contracter the next day and his roof was back to normal. One week later... the rabies were gone and Shredonkey was happy with his life... for now. 

THE END... 


By Matti Room 25 Term 4

6 comments:

  1. Hello I am Alodia from room 8. I really like your story. It is really cool. When the donkey is cursed by Shrek, is he supposed to be called shrekdonkey, or is it shredonkey? If you want to visit my blog here is what you need to type in.
    https://odsalodiake.blogspot.com/
    Alodia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Lillia from Room 8 and I liked your post. It seems that Shredonkey had a very unlucky day! Luckily his rabies went away .Have you thought about checking your spelling? When you wrote reding did you mean to write reading? If you would like to see my learning go to https://odslilliac.blogspot.com/
    Bai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alodia, and Lillia for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. And plus it's ment to be Shredonkey it's Shrek and Donkey combined

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora My name is Lyric and Im from room 18 at Owairaka District School. I really liked you blog post about Your game. I remember Haveing a game like this but it was a little bit diffrent to this game. Well thats all I'v got to say today. If you would like to check out my blog go to odslyricm.blogspot.com Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not game it's a story

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.